During the current covid-19 pandemic and while I am stuck at home fantasizing about a life where we can be free to socialize and touch each other, I decided to make a little list of lovely things I would love to do with you on a date. Here is a list of my Dallas Date Ideas!
• Nick & Sam’s – Uptown – Make a reservation
• Nobu – Uptown – Make a reservation
• Trulucks – Uptown – Make a reservation
• Te Deseo – Uptown – Make a reservation
• Al Biernat’s – Oaklawn – Make a reservation
• Uchi – Uptown – Make a reservation
• Royal38 – Victory Park – Make a reservation
• Town Hearth – Make a reservation
• Grace – Fort Worth – Make a reservation
• Reata – Fort Worth – Make a reservation
Cocktails and appetizers
Suze – Preston Hollow
Mille Lire – Uptown / Turtle Creek
Sachet – Turtle Creek
The Mercury – North Dallas
The French Room Bar – Downtown (The Adolphus)
Craft & Vine – Trophy Club / Westlake
As a very social dallasite, I know a few discreet bars and lounges where we can relax and hang out openly while still being discrete. Most are in central Dallas or Uptown.
Independent, specialty or foreign film at the Angelika Theater, while sharing a glass of wine or enjoying an espresso.
•Indulge your inner foodie with a class at Sur La Table. (Social distancing, digital alternative – dinner date and wine over Skype!)
•Couples massage class by Massage Integration
•Texas Wine and Wood An enjoyable place to release that creativity inside you. We can create rustic decor from scratch, and they enjoy it together.
•Off the Record Craft Beer & Vinyl Something different and cool, Off the Record is a funky bar & record store, offering craft beers & a broad selection of vinyl records for sale.
•Check out some of the cool exhibits at some galleries im the Dallas neighborhood of Deep Ellum, and then a drink at a nearby bar after. Here are a few galleries that we can check out:
Kirk Hopper Fine Arts
Do any of these sound tempting? Set a date!